Since we released version 1.1.6 all users have the possibility to add our auto generated label to their repositories during GitHub restore.
- Before the possibility to add this label User needs first to start restoring the repository in standard way. Remember that this functionality works only for GitHub service.
- In next step find which copy You need to be restored
- Now choose which metadata should be restored (in default all data is selected), and press “Restore selected” or “Restore all”.
- In the new aside, on the restore settings panel a new “Add label to restored elements” toggle-bar is added. In default it is enabled.
- Choosing this option will add a new label “Restored by GitProtect” to all existing issues and pull requests during the restore.