Manual for preparing a bootable media can be found here.
After starting Xopero SVS in the Windows PE, the following options will be displayed:
Xopero - go to the next window with additional restore options.
Shell - go to the command line.
Reboot - restart the machine.
Shutdown - shutdown the machine.
After selecting the Xopero button, a menu will appear displaying the options described below.
- Restore - starts the Bare Metal Restore process.
- Fix boot problems - solution to problems running the operating system. More information here.
- Drivers - loading the drivers. More information here.
After selecting the Restore option, the login form for the Xopero user account will be displayed.
To properly configure the connection to the account where the disk image was backed up, you need to enter the server address, username and password. If the user has his own encryption key, enter it as well.
When logging at to the account in the Xopero Cloud service, enter the following server address:
- https://repo1.xopero.com:443 for the panel: https://cloud.xopero.com/
- https://repo2.xopero.com:443 for the panel: https://cloud2.xopero.com/
- https://usrepo.xopero.com:443 for the panel: https://uscloud.xopero.com/
- https://asiarepo.xopero.com:443 for the panel: https://asia.xopero.com/
In case of doubts regarding the choice of server address, please contact our technical support (link).
For local solutions, enter the IP address of the device on which the Xopero server module is running (e.g. https://192.168.0.199:45554).
After starting to restore the system image, the bottom of the screen will display information about the approximate time remaining to the end of the operation.
The user will be notified of the system restore completion with the message: Restore has been finished.