The reseller creation form can be called from two locations:
1. After logging in, you will be moved to the Dashborad tab, where in the bottom right corner there are action buttons that allow you to create customers and resellers faster.
2. The second place where you can create other resellers is the Partners tab.
After going to the Partners tab, in the bottom right corner there is a button for adding resellers.
When you choose to add a partner, an addition form will be displayed, where you will have to complete:
- In the first step of the partner's email and, if necessary, other data. It also selects how to activate the account:
- Parameters - Parameter reseller can resell Xopero products and create its own.
- Partners Program - This is a read-only reseller, has limited features, can view a list of customers and resellers.
- Email activation - the partner will receive an e-mail with an activation link and will set a password by himself,
- Set password - the reseller assigns a password for the subreseller.
- Billing system - a way of managing the subscription life cycle.
- Products - Product reseller resells Xopero products.
In the next step, you have to select the settlement method and system settings:
- Bottom-Up model - payment on the basis of invoices, reseller is settled after the time specified in the contract.
- Discount - the amount of discounts on selected types of products determined in the contract.
- Wallet - in case the top up reseller creates a bottom up reseller, he must choose from which wallet the bottom up reseller will take funds (settlements between the reseller and his child).
In the last step, you can assign products to his subreseller.