Reports are sent once a day at 3.40 A.M. You can check this by connecting to the QNAP by SSH and entering the command crontab -l and find /etc/init.d/XoperoServer.sh opero_report_sender (first are displayed minutes, hours later).
Articles in this section
- How to upload a file with the license? I must uninstall trial version before upload license?
- Why I can't upload a file with the license?
- How to assign a host to the user if there is a problem with performing this operation from the Management Center?
- How to configure SMTP server to receive a reported e-mail?
- Is it possible to recover files by the Management Center? How to do this?
- Where on NAS are physically stored projects of backup, and database backups? Can somehow the backup archive through a replication on another NAS?
- Is archived data after the removal of the user are removed from the NAS?
- What time mail reports are sent? (QNAP)
- What can block start the service Opero All In One? (XBR)
- How are files deleted?