There is a possibility, you can restore files in two ways. In both cases, go to the list of hosts by clicking a Devices button on the ribbon, then right-click on the device from which the files will be restored and select Restore, then choose to Restore data or click on the device and on the toolbar, select Restore and Restore data. In both cases, is opened restore window to select files to restore and press the Download button. In the next step, you have to choose whether the data should be restored to the computer which is Management or the one on which is the client application, and select the location to restore.
Articles in this section
- How to upload a file with the license? I must uninstall trial version before upload license?
- Why I can't upload a file with the license?
- How to assign a host to the user if there is a problem with performing this operation from the Management Center?
- How to configure SMTP server to receive a reported e-mail?
- Is it possible to recover files by the Management Center? How to do this?
- Where on NAS are physically stored projects of backup, and database backups? Can somehow the backup archive through a replication on another NAS?
- Is archived data after the removal of the user are removed from the NAS?
- What time daily reports are sent?
- What can block start of Xopero Backup&Restore service?
- How are files deleted?