To configure the SMTP server you must provide the SMTP server address to which will send e-mail reports and the port used by the server (e.g. Gmail - address: smtp.gmail.com, port: 25, 465, 587). Then enter login and password to mail account and select TLS encryption.
Articles in this section
- How to upload a file with the license? I must uninstall trial version before upload license?
- Why I can't upload a file with the license?
- How to assign a host to the user if there is a problem with performing this operation from the Management Center?
- How to configure SMTP server to receive a reported e-mail?
- Is it possible to recover files by the Management Center? How to do this?
- Where on NAS are physically stored projects of backup, and database backups? Can somehow the backup archive through a replication on another NAS?
- Is archived data after the removal of the user are removed from the NAS?
- What time daily reports are sent?
- What can block start of Xopero Backup&Restore service?
- How are files deleted?