File versioning allows the user to restore a previous version of the file, not necessarily the last, so usercan restore the earlier changes. By default Xopero application stores up to 30 versions of each file.
Articles in this section
- What is the AES 256?
- Are my data safe?
- How to schedule backups?
- How to perform not scheduled copy?
- Are copies created automatically?
- What is the backup project?
- How can I delete a project from application?
- What are the hosts?
- Can I login from few devices to one account?
- What is the encryption key?