All files sent by Xopero Cloud application are encrypted on the client side by the AES 256 algorithm. User can choose one of two keys, which will encrypt his data. Default key - the key is automatically generated and stored on serversplatform. User key - the user themselves declares its encryption key, which is not stored on the servers.
Articles in this section
- What is the AES 256?
- Are my data safe?
- How to schedule backups?
- How to perform not scheduled copy?
- Are copies created automatically?
- What is the backup project?
- How can I delete a project from application?
- What are the hosts?
- Can I login from few devices to one account?
- What is the encryption key?