At the beginning decide, which data you want to backup. Remember to include valuable data, whose loss can be expensive and recovery impossible. After selecting the files, specify when you want to perform the backup. Then run the application and create a backup set using a simple wizard, where you enter previously planned settings.
Articles in this section
- What is the AES 256?
- Are my data safe?
- How to schedule backups?
- How to perform not scheduled copy?
- Are copies created automatically?
- What is the backup project?
- How can I delete a project from application?
- What are the hosts?
- Can I login from few devices to one account?
- What is the encryption key?