The main priority of the whole platform is its safety and reliability, so that our users have a confidence that third parties do not have access to sent data. All of files, also from briefcase, are encrypted using AES 256 on user computer before they are sending to the servers. The data transmission is also encrypted. This prevents unauthorized access to files sent by user, because used data encryption algorithm is impossible to break.
Articles in this section
- What is the AES 256?
- Are my data safe?
- How to schedule backups?
- How to perform not scheduled copy?
- Are copies created automatically?
- What is the backup project?
- How can I delete a project from application?
- What are the hosts?
- Can I login from few devices to one account?
- What is the encryption key?