Xopero Cloud use the standard ports. All of communication between Xopero Cloud service and our servers done through the 443 (SSL) and 80 ports. It is thus not necessary to change the firewall settings or Internet security software in order to be able to use the software.
Articles in this section
- What is the backup in cloud?
- Will my data never leak out?
- Do the third parties have access to my data?
- How can I get to my data?
- How do I know if the backup was done successfully?
- What data can be backed up using Xopero Cloud?
- What is the Briefcase?
- Can I view the files in the Briefcase?
- What files are selected when choosing an automatic backup?
- Where is the briefcase directory created by default ?