SSL is abbreviation of Secure Sockets Layer. This encryption protocol protect communication on the Internet using encryption and authentication. The protocol is often used to perform secure electronic transactions by the Internet, e.g. banking transactions online.
Articles in this section
- What is the backup in cloud?
- Will my data never leak out?
- Do the third parties have access to my data?
- How can I get to my data?
- How do I know if the backup was done successfully?
- What data can be backed up using Xopero Cloud?
- What is the Briefcase?
- Can I view the files in the Briefcase?
- What files are selected when choosing an automatic backup?
- Where is the briefcase directory created by default ?