The briefcase synchronizes data between selected directory on the user's computer and a server Xopero Cloud and other devices within the user's account. Files that will be added to the briefcase directory are automatically sent to the Xopero Cloud servers and analogously any change in the briefcase with another device has been mapped on your local computer. As a result, on every device, we have exactly the same status of briefcase. It is a great tool to collaborate on documents in a few people and file sharing, because besides briefcase synchronization enables to create public links and sharing data.
Articles in this section
- What is the backup in cloud?
- Will my data never leak out?
- Do the third parties have access to my data?
- How can I get to my data?
- How do I know if the backup was done successfully?
- What data can be backed up using Xopero Cloud?
- What is the Briefcase?
- Can I view the files in the Briefcase?
- What files are selected when choosing an automatic backup?
- Where is the briefcase directory created by default ?