There is no possibility that third parties have access to user data which has been sent to Xopero Cloud servers. In user computer, before sending, files are split into smaller parts and subjected to encryption algorithm AES 256. In servers, files are stored in encrypted form and each part stored in a random location, thereby restore them by third parties is not possible.
Articles in this section
- What is the backup in cloud?
- Will my data never leak out?
- Do the third parties have access to my data?
- How can I get to my data?
- How do I know if the backup was done successfully?
- What data can be backed up using Xopero Cloud?
- What is the Briefcase?
- Can I view the files in the Briefcase?
- What files are selected when choosing an automatic backup?
- Where is the briefcase directory created by default ?