There is no possibility that third parties have access to user data or leaked to the outside. There is no access without user login and password. Whole files are encrypted already in the user device (AES 256) and in such form sent, also transmission is encrypted (SSL). In the encrypted form are replicated and stored on two servers in Data Center whichmeets the highest safety requirements.
Articles in this section
- What is the backup in cloud?
- Will my data never leak out?
- Do the third parties have access to my data?
- How can I get to my data?
- How do I know if the backup was done successfully?
- What data can be backed up using Xopero Cloud?
- What is the Briefcase?
- Can I view the files in the Briefcase?
- What files are selected when choosing an automatic backup?
- Where is the briefcase directory created by default ?