To create the Local data backup set you need to open Xopero and run the Backup set wizard by clicking on "New backup" set button in "My backup sets" tab.
In the Backup set wizard select "Local data" in "What you want to backup"? field. Don’t forget to define the backup set name.
In the "Local data" panel what you need to do is to select files or catalogs to backup. Just mark checkbox next to the data you want to backup.
"Schedule" field is used for setting how frequently the backup plan will be performed:
- "On demand" - user, by onself and extemporaneously decides at which moment backup will be induced - backup will be performed ony when user chooses "Start now" of chosen backup set
- "Every" - backup executed after specified time lapse
- "Everyday at" - backup will be performed every 24 hours, counting from specified hour
- "Every week" - backup executed every 7 days, at specified day of the week, and at certain time
- "Defined" - additional schedule options available after clicking on "Edit >>"
After that, click "Save" to create new backup set.
If or backup needs additional configuration, choose "Advanced" tab":