The list of devices in the Management Center application displays all the devices on which the Client application, from which the user at least once logged into his account, has been installed. The devices are assigned to user accounts.
Multiple users can log into their user accounts from a single computer. In this case, the same device will be assigned to each of them.
The screenshot above shows a list of devices of the users in the Management Center application. It can be arranged according to several schemes, using the Order entries by. It can be sorted alphabetically, from A to Z or from Z to A, by the username. The second option is default sorting by the date of account creation. At the top of the list the user device is situated, for which the account has been created as the last one.
You can find the following information in the device table:
- User - login (name) of the user,
- Device – the user's device name,
- Remote management - information about whether the device can be controlled remotely using the Management Center application,
- Total size of backed up files - the total size of files that have been sent from the device as backup,
- Backed up files - the number of files,
- Last action - type of the last performed action on a given device,
- Last action date - the date of the last performed action,
- Active session – marks the users who have performed any action in the client application, during the past 30 minutes,
- Backup in progress? - Information about whether a backup is performed currently,
- Restoring files? - information about whether the files from the device are currently being restored by the Management Center application,
- Backups status - the status of the last five made backups.
There is also a possibility to remove a device. Just click on the selected device with the right mouse button, and an options bar will be displayed. One of these options is the removal of the device - Delete device. A device can only be deleted when it is inactive.
Removing a device results in deleting all data sent by it from the Xopero server.
The reminding options - Backup sessions, List of backupsets, Add backupsets template, Device settings, Device details, Restore data are described in the following sections of the user manual.