For each created backup the user can set the schedule that is, determine the frequency with which its copies will be created.
The basic schedule is declared in the backupset wizard, at the right hand side of the Basic informationtab in the backupset wizard.
The basic backup schedule contains the following options:
- On demand - backup will start only manually at the request of the user,
- Every: - backup will be carried out at a defined (selected from the list) time,
- Every day at: - backup will be carried out each day at the time set by the user,
- Every week - on the selected day of the week, at the time set by the user,
- Defined - checking this option allows you to edit your own schedule.
The Defined schedule expands the basic options which can be defined by the user.
- Once - backup will be created only once, at the time set by the user,
- Daily - backup will be created only once, at the time set by the user,
- Weekly - backup is created at weekdays specified by the user, at declared time,
- Monthly - backup is created at a chosen week and day, at the time declared by the user.