The easiest way is download application with .msi extension and then install it from the CMD using the msiexec command - eg msiexec / i Xopero.msi.
Articles in this section
- How to upload a file with the license? I must uninstall trial version before upload license?
- Why I can't upload a file with the license?
- How to assign a host to the user if there is a problem with performing this operation from the Management Center?
- How to configure SMTP server to receive a reported e-mail?
- Is it possible to recover files by the Management Center? How to do this?
- Where on NAS are physically stored projects of backup, and database backups? Can somehow the backup archive through a replication on another NAS?
- Is archived data after the removal of the user are removed from the NAS?
- What time daily reports are sent?
- What can block start of Xopero Backup&Restore service?
- How are files deleted?