After delete files by the user in the application, they are marked in the database as marked for deletion. After 24 hours from the removal of the files by the user, the Cleanup Manager is run and deletes files from the storage. You can check the cleanup operation for Xopero Backup&Restore in Task Scheduler, there should find Xopero Cleanuptask and see the result of the last run - (0x0) means that operation performed by the cleanup was successful and if there is (0x1) means that cleanup operation resulted an error.
Articles in this section
- How to upload a file with the license? I must uninstall trial version before upload license?
- Why I can't upload a file with the license?
- How to assign a host to the user if there is a problem with performing this operation from the Management Center?
- How to configure SMTP server to receive a reported e-mail?
- Is it possible to recover files by the Management Center? How to do this?
- Where on NAS are physically stored projects of backup, and database backups? Can somehow the backup archive through a replication on another NAS?
- Is archived data after the removal of the user are removed from the NAS?
- What time daily reports are sent?
- What can block start of Xopero Backup&Restore service?
- How are files deleted?