Yes, Xopero allows you to making backup of files which are located on any external drives which are connect to your computer. Just choose the local data, and then select the files. In case of errors, go to Advanced option and select option Start backup as Windows user, and then he user name and password that you have declared in Windows.
Articles in this section
- What is the AES 256?
- Are my data safe?
- How to schedule backups?
- How to perform not scheduled copy?
- Are copies created automatically?
- What is the backup project?
- How can I delete a project from application?
- What are the hosts?
- Can I login from few devices to one account?
- What is the encryption key?