After selecting the default key will be generated automatically and stored in a database on Xopero Cloud servers. The user does not know, so he does not need to worry about its safety. By using the default key user can, via a web panel, download and generate public links to resources sent as a backup. User key provides higher security of your data than the default key is known only user, is not stored on the Xopero Cloud servers, therefore the user duty is to properly secure. In case of loss user key the data
Articles in this section
- What is the AES 256?
- Are my data safe?
- How to schedule backups?
- How to perform not scheduled copy?
- Are copies created automatically?
- What is the backup project?
- How can I delete a project from application?
- What are the hosts?
- Can I login from few devices to one account?
- What is the encryption key?