Host within the meaning of platform Xopero is any computer on which you installed the application and has been assigned to a user account and the maximum number of hosts are limited by license. Hosts are not mobile devices, so you can use any number of them.
Articles in this section
- What is the AES 256?
- Are my data safe?
- How to schedule backups?
- How to perform not scheduled copy?
- Are copies created automatically?
- What is the backup project?
- How can I delete a project from application?
- What are the hosts?
- Can I login from few devices to one account?
- What is the encryption key?