AES 256 is the algorithm used to encrypt data which was approved by the National Institute of Standards and Technology as the standard in 1997. Currently, this algorithm is regarded as one of the safest, impossible to break. By using AES 256 we are sure that your data are always safe.
Articles in this section
- What is the AES 256?
- Are my data safe?
- How to schedule backups?
- How to perform not scheduled copy?
- Are copies created automatically?
- What is the backup project?
- How can I delete a project from application?
- What are the hosts?
- Can I login from few devices to one account?
- What is the encryption key?