In case of forgotten password of the Xopero Administrator System you can use following instruction.
Manual reset of the administrator password
1. At first step you need to log in to your QNAP device using SSH connection. It is possible by e.g:. free program PuTTy - http://www.putty.org/
2. In the Host Name (or IP address) field, type your QNAP device address, check SSH connection type. After that click Open or if the need arises change other settings.
3. After showing up the above window you need to press Yes button.
4. You need to enter login and password to your QNAP device.
5. After log in you need to reset the password. To do this type in following command:
- Log in to QNAP device using SSH connection (in the same way as in previous instruction - points 1-4)
- After logging in, we need to connect with Xopero database. In this case, you need to type in a command below:
- After that, execute another command that will result with unlocking administrator account:
update public.administrativepanelusers set "blocked"=false,resethash=null where name='admin';
- Exit database by :