The Management Center also allows you to verify the license and their status for each client account.
Licenses consist of the following fields:
- Owner – the name of the customer to whom the license is assigned,
- Type - type of license(for example, trial version, full version),
- Status - specifies the status of the account(active, deleted, new),
- License capacity – specifies maximum size of all uploaded files, including briefcase.
- Devices – number of devices that can be assigned to the client and its users, defined by the assigned product.
- Users - The number of accounts that can be assigned to the license, the client account is counted as one, the next accounts are the users assigned to the client, the quantity is also defined by the product.
- Reseller – parent to which the customer is assigned,
- Duration – the term to which the license is valid,
- License version – the license version specifies access to the different types of backups.
- Product name – product name assigned to the customer.