To create a client account, click the Add Customer button that was selected in the screenshot below.
Next, you will see the Add New Customer window, where you need to define authorization data, and specify additional settings:
- Reseller – specifies the user's parent, the reseller account that will be able to manage the new user account
- Active – specifies whether the account is to be activated automatically when creating, whether the user has to confirm the activation of the account via email.
- Account lockout – defines, whether the created account should be blocked. If this happens, the user will not be able to log into the client application, but his account in the system will still exist. The account may be unblocked at any time.
- Duration – specifies the duration of the license for the selected product.
- Billing data – client / company information and the currency in which the license will be paid. In this form you can also enter a discount code.
After completing all the form fields, click Add, which will create a new client account with the specified parameters.
The user account will be displayed at users tree and will be assigned to the previously indicated reseller.