In the My backupsets tab all backupsets created by the user, are stored.
For each backup set following information are displayed: name, the date it was finished and its status (whether or not the project was successfully performed). When pressed, the icon in the Active column activates or deactivates the backup project.
If the project is inactive, it will be grayed out on the list of projects, it will not backup data automatically according to the declared schedule, but the user will still have the option to create backup manually.
The Status column includes icons that provide description of condition of each project, these include:
- all files were sent properly,
- backup ended properly, although warnings appeared,
- backup ended with failure.
Buttons at the bottom of the tab allow for:
- Start now - performs the chosen project immediately, providing there is no other project being performed at the moment,
- Delete backupset - deletes the chosen project irretrievably,
- New backupset - starts up the project wizard, which allows you to create a new project.
Deleting the backupset by the user does not result in deletion of files already sent onto the Xopero server, these files will still be stored.
Creation of projects has been described precisely in Backup chapter.