While designing the new interface for our application we tried to take all the comments of our clients into account. Thanks to this, we have created a clear, intuitive and easy to use interface.
On the left side of the application window you can see a menu consisting of 5 tabs:
- Start - contains basic information about backups and the Briefcase,
- My buckupsets - contains a list of all created backupsets,
- Restoring - shows all files that have been sent as backup,
- Briefcase - contains information about the Briefcase,
- Events log - contains information about application performance and created backups.
Below the application menu, following information are displayed:
- the name of the backup, which is to be performed according to the schedule in the nearest future or which is currently being performed,
- the name of the user who is currently logged in to the application,
- the amount of space on the server disk, which is currently used,
- the devices, on which the application is currently running,
- the connection status, of the Xopero application.
In the right-upper corner of the application window there is an icon in a shape of an arrow, which provides an application context menu after clicking.
This menu contains following items:
- Briefcase folder - hows the Briefcase catalog in the Windows Explorer,
- Account details - shows information about the application and the user account,
- Settings - dispalys the application settings window,
- Logout - logs the user out of the application,
- Close - shuts down the application.
Closing the application will not hold performing data backup and synchronization. These are operations for which the service is responsible. In order to hold these action, you have to turn of the service, or log out of the Xopero application.